Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some Street Art in Bushwick. Roar!

Roar! Recently, I've been putting some art up in my neighborhood of Bushwick. Most of it has been on the north side of town in the area with all the warehouses. A lot of people refer to that are as Morgantown but I can't seem to find it on any of the maps. 

This is a stencil I put up. It's the constellation of Lacerta (the lizard) inside the silhouette of a T-Rex. I also put one of these up in north Williamsburg. Who says you can't see the stars in New York City?! First I put up the stencil, then I glued the glow in the dark stars in place. Roar!

I've also been putting a bunch of my regular stencils up. Here is one on the Midland Meat Trading warehouse. I just couldn't resist the smell of all that delicious meat! 

Here is some classic mustache art I put up by the Morgan Ave L train stop. Roar!

I've also been putting up a number of stickers. Besides my normal stickers I also put up this doodle of me as a space man! It's based on a short film I'm working on with my friends. Check out the opening to it. Roar! 


I've also got several wheat paste posters not to mention a bunch of other projects I'm working on. I'll be sure to post about them once they're up. Roar!



No comments:

Post a Comment