Friday, July 30, 2010

Back in the Old Cheesecake Lines

Roar! National Cheesecake Day was today and Junior's Restaurant in Downtown Brooklyn was giving out 60 cent slices of cheesecake so I rode on over to get me some delicious cheesecake at a bargain price!
Woah! Just look at this line! I guess in today's tough economic times cheescake is a real luxury! It reminds me of the stories my great granddaddy P. Rex used to tell me about having to wait on the cheescake lines back during the great depression.
Roar! Old P. Rex sure loved his cheescake! He said he used to wait in line for hours every day just to get a slice! I can't wait to get my own!
After waiting in line for over 2 hours I finally got my slice of cheesecake! It was pretty darn delicious but I don't know if I'd wait in line that long again just for a cheap slice. In order for me to wait in line that long for anything the deal would have to be pretty amazing. Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment