Friday, July 30, 2010

Mother India Zero!

Roar! Last night I went over to the Prospect Park Bandshell to see a sweet remix of the Bollywood classic Mother India! The show was free and I had a lot of fun at the park.
Here I am in front of the bandshell waiting for the show to start. It was a nice ride down to the park on my bike but I sure am thirsty! I wonder if they have anything around here for me to drink!
Roar! Luckily for me they were giving away free Vitamin Water! The lady at the sample table was really nice and was so surprised to meet a dinosaur that liked Viatmin Water. She thought all we liked was meat!
The Vitamin Water lady even gave me this sweet VIP ticket to get into the friends only section of the bandshell. All I had to do was write about Vitamin Water in my blog! No problem!
The opening band was a fusion group called Falu. They were pretty entertaining but I think they had a few too many instruments. Roar!
The remix of Mother India was super cool! The artist who remixed the movie and wrote the score for it was called DJ Tigerstyle! He did such a great job. The movie is the story of a mother living in a village with her sons and all the terrible things that happen to them. It's a classic Bollywood movie!

It was a really great night at the bandshell. I love when they do these free concerts at the park. Roar! In fact I just love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment