Monday, December 28, 2009

Vistiting the SchwROARzman Building!

Roar! It was a nice day out today so I decided to head over to the Schwarzman building of New York Public library and visit some friends. It's such a cool building, it has two big lion statues out front and inside it's really opulent and fancy.

Here I am in front of the Schwarzman building. This is the same building where they filmed the beginning of Ghostbusters. I hope Charles BOO's doesn't get me!

These are the friends I came to visit. The children's section of the Schwarzman building has the original Winnie-the-Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, and Kanga stuffed toys owned by the real-life Christopher Robin Mine. These are the toys A. A. Milne based the stories off of for his son. It was really cool to come visit Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends but unfortunately they're just toys and not real like I am! Roar!

I really like the title of the library's kids magazine!

Next I headed upstairs to the massive reading room to enjoy a good book! The reading room is so awesome. It's almost 300 feet long and over 75 feet wide! It's a really nice place to sit down and read a book. Another great thing about the library is they have so many books about me, T-Rex! I never knew I was so popular!

It turns out there are even Lions on the inside of the Library. Just what is he looking at anyway?! Roar!

2 comments:

  1. oh I thought you photoshopped the magazine title but that's real?! wow, literally Roar! I'm glad you went to the library :)
    Wish you a Happy, Healthy and more Roaring New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't photoshop it. "Roar!" is really the name of the NYPL's childrens magazine! You have a happy, healthy and ROARING new year too! Roar!

    ReplyDelete