Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Time!

Roar! It finally snowed here in New York City. I always have a hard time when it snows. It reminds me of the end of the Cretaceous. We never thought it was going to snow as long as it did so whenever it snows now I always get nervous until it stops. My girlfriend, Giraffe, came over to keep me company which was great. It's really nice to have a warm blooded girlfriend on cold days like these.

Here I am with Giraffe all snuggled up on the couch. We were watching some Christmas specials together. No Rudolph, you're not a misfit. It's ok!

Giraffe spent the night and this morning we got bundled up and went outside to play in the snow.

I built myself a snow-dinosaur. I think it came out alright but it's really hard to mold snow with my claws. I'm much better at carving ice. Roar!

Here I am all bundled up with Giraffe playing in the snow. We had such a great time together!


4 comments:

  1. Goooooood boy!!! Playing well with small Giraffe :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, just read it carefully, she is your GIRLFRIEND!! She is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, She's my GF. Sometimes it's hard because she's a vegan and I love meat so much but we get along so well together. Roar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this reminds me of the movie "Madagascar", remember Alex & Marty??

    ReplyDelete