Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wild Weekend Part Three: Saturday

Roar! Saturday was super crazy! I tried to go on a walking tour of part of Bushwick in the morning but I missed out. So instead I headed over to the Brooklyn Brewery in Williamsburg for a free tour and some tasty local beer!

Here I am at the Brooklyn Brewery. It smelled so good inside. I can't even describe how great it was. The tour itself was really short. The brewery is only one room and so the tour was just a talk about the history of the Brooklyn Brewery and how they make beer. It was cool to see behind the scenes but it isn't different from any other brewery and the beer making process hasn't changed for millions of year! Roar!

The best part about going to the brewery is you can sample beers they don't serve anywhere else. I'm trying their Backbreaker Ale which is an English Strong Ale. Pretty tasty!

Saturday night I headed over to the Battle Ranch in Bushwick for night 4 of the Saturday Night Saloon. The Saloon is a series of 6 serialized plays that show one episode each month. I've been going to them since September and it's been great. It's getting near the end so all the plays were reaching their climaxes. What an exciting night! My favorite play in Hack! It's about the secret Hacker underground of New York City and is really funny. Roar!

A scene from HACK! This play is so great, if only it had dinosaurs in it then it would be the best play ever! Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment