Friday, May 21, 2010

A Box Full of Wasps tells some Harmless Stories.

Roar! Yesterday was a bit of an odd day. Tonight I went to see a preview of a new play some friends of mine have been working on called Harmless Stories. The play was great but before I went to see the play I was hanging out in Washington Square Park where I ran into none other than Donald Trump! He was filming something in the park so everyone had crowded around to watch him try to act.
Security was pretty tight so these are the best photos I could get of Mr. Trump. You can clearly make out his slick blond hair. Nobody else in the world has hair like that!
Here I am with the film crew. They were all taking a break for dinner. When Mr. Trump retired for his supper they rolled this 5 course, gourmet meal on a silver platter across the park. It was really quite ridiculous. Roar.

Next, I headed up to Theater Row on 42nd Street to see the Box Full of Wasps theater companies new play, Harmless Stories.
Here’s a scene from Harmless Stories. The play was really good. The acting was superb and the script was really tight with a ton of great jokes. Ultimately the only criticism I have is the ending left me wanting more.
Look out! It’s the T-Rex in the moon! I promise I won’t take anyone away with me. Roar!
Here I am with Anne Richmond, one of the actresses in the play. She did such a great job. During the play her stuffed animal, whose name was Boobs, was killed. It was so sad! I had to keep reminding myself he was only a stuffed animal and not real like I am!

The play was so good it’s a shame it only ran for 3 nights. I’m eagerly awaiting Box Full of Wasps' next production. Roar!


No comments:

Post a Comment