Friday, January 22, 2010

T-Rex Aquatic!

Roar! Today I went down to the beach to visit the New York Aquarium!
Before I left to head down to the Aquarium I wrote this message to place in a bottle and leave by the beach. It says, "Help! I'm trapped on an island at 39° 11' N, 96° 35' W. I am surrounded by savages and fear they will soon get me unless help arrives! PLEASE HURRY!" If you look up the coordinates you can find out what island I was trapped on. Roar!

Here is what the message looked like when I put it inside the bottle.

After a long train ride I finally made it to the beach. I tossed my message into the sea! This is what is looked like when it washed back up on the shore. I sure hope someone finds it and comes to rescue me soon! 

Next, I went over to the New York Aquarium. It's suggested donation on Fridays after 3. I gave them a few bones and went inside to check out all the awesome fish!

Woah! Look at all this awesome sea life! I love fish! You could even say I'm hooked on them! Roar!

Oh my gosh! It's a giant walrus! I tried to say the traditional walrus greeting I learned from a Beatles song but I don't think he heard me.

I can make that face too, Mr. Moray Eel! Roar!

Ahhh! It's the "terror" of the jelly fish. I don't want to get stung! I wonder if there's a peanut butter fish?

Ah, the majesty and mystery of the briny deep! Just look at these fine fish swim through the shadows. I bet they taste delicious! Roar!

Look at all these pretty starfish! I thought this was an aquarium not a planetarium!
The undersea world is full of so much color! I thought everything was going to be blue! Roar!
Hey look, it's an old selachian prehistoric friend of mine. It's nice to know these guys are still around.
That sea otter is having a lot of fun with that watering can. Someone should plant him a garden, or maybe he could just share the octopus's! Roar!
Here is another prehistoric buddy of mine. He was so surprised to see a T-Rex it left him speechless!
After I left the aquarium I went back to the beach to watch the sun set over the water. It sure was a fun day at the aquarium!


No comments:

Post a Comment