Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Sad" Hoc Closing Party!

Roar! Last night was the closing party for the Ad Hoc Art Gallery. They were giving away all sorts of weird stuff including free art so I headed over there to check it out.

Here I am outside of the gallery. Woah! There sure are a lot of people inside! I guess everyone is really sad the gallery is closing so they came to pay their last respects. I guess all the Ad Hoc regulars will now just have to go to one of the other dozens of galleries in the area. What ever will they do?!


This place is such a mess! People were just tearing the gallery apart. I guess they all wanted something to remember it by.  There is a lot of potential here for some sweet loft art. Roar...


Oh yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about! Free art! Just look at all these sweet prints. I hope there is one of a dinosaur! Roar!

Here is a photo of one of the murals on the wall inside the gallery. It reads "A VISION OF THE FUTURE IMAGINE A BOOT STAMPING ON A HUMAN FACE." Let me tell you I have seen the future and it involves asteroids, not boots!

The actual art exhibit that was on that night was really good. Too bad everyone was too sad the gallery was closing to notice it. It involved these portraits of the human body made by laying objects out on large sheets of photo paper then exposing them. The effect was great and made for some really fascinating images. Roar!


No comments:

Post a Comment