Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hybrid Theater Works Artists Response Forum: Built to Spill!

Roar! Sunday night was the first night of Hybrid Theatre Works' Monthly Artists Response Forum. The idea is that each month a group of artists will respond to a major current event. This month's topic was the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. I was asked to make a film for the event so I came up with this heavy-clawed film noir starring me, my friend Hippo, and my girlfriend Giraffe. It's called "T-Rex P.I. in: Built to Spill!" Take a look at the finished film below!
Overall the event went really well and my movie was pretty well received! There was great write-up of the event over on the local blog, BushwickBK, and you can read all about it there! I can't wait to find out what the next topic will be and start next month's film! Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment