Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Double 9's!

Roar! Yesterday was double 9's, the 9th day of the 9th month on the Chinese calender and the most auspicious day of the year. On double 9's there is way too much Yin energy in the air so all the guys have to go out and drink smelly flower tea then climb to a high point and scream, spreading their chi out all over the land. I decided to ride to the top of the glacial moraine and hang out in Forest Park in Queens.

On my way over to Forest Park I rode past Forest Hills golf course. I had no idea there was a full golf course in NYC. Woah! Did that guy just get a hole in one?!

Here I am on top of the glacial moraine. It sure is pretty out! I love fall! Roar! I'm having some trail mix and drinking chrysanthemum tea. Yum. Then I went and ROARED real loud so all of New York could hear me! Did you?

Here is a really pretty pond over by Forest Park. I would like to come back here and paint this someday.

OH MY GOODNESS! Check out these sweet pine trees! I never knew we had trees like this in NYC. This is so amazing! All the pine needles were crunching under my feet as I stomped around! And the smell, oh my it was incredible. I love trees! Roar!


No comments:

Post a Comment