Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sunnyside Up!

Roar! Today was so nice out! I rode over to Sunnyside to check out this famous garden I've heard so much about.

Queens is such a suburban borough. Check out this ridiculously nice street! Everyone has lawns and look at all the pretty trees! I bet they get really pretty once all the leaves start to change color. Then there will be piles of leaves to play in! That is so much fun!

Here I am in front of the entrance to the garden. Turns out the garden is private and you have to be on a committee to be allowed inside! What is this Gramercy Park?!

I decided not to let this set back ruin my day. I just rode around a whole bunch of Queens enjoying the nice weather then headed home. I guess sometime things don't always go as planned but it's always nice to go outside and get some exercise! Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment