Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Safety First!

Roar! Recently NeighborhoodScout.com put out a list of the safest neighborhoods in NYC based on FBI data gathered from local law enforcement agencies. It turns out the two safest neighborhoods in NYC are right here in Brooklyn! My own neighborhood of Bushwick didn't rank very high so I decided to pay a visit to the two safest neighborhoods and even the playing field!
I rode over to Prospect Park then cut over to 5th Ave and rode all the way down to Bay Ridge which was ranked as the second safest neighborhood in NYC!
Oh no, looks like someone might be jay-stomping over in Bay Ridge! This will take them down a peg or two! Roar!
Roar? And what's this? It looks like someone might have put up some graffiti! Maybe Bay Ridge really isn't as nice as it seems?! I wonder what the safest neighborhood will be like?
On my way over to NYC's safest neighborhood I passed this crazy house full of all sorts of kitschy memorabilia! This place looks like it belongs in Gerritsen Beach! Roar!
I rode up Bedford ave into Midwood, the safest neighborhood in the city, and threw a sticker up on this street pole! Oh yeah, I can practically see the property values falling! Roar!
This looks like the perfect place to park my bike! Roar! 
Good thing it doesn't say no roaring! ROAR! 
Here I am just hanging around by the school! Roar!
I guess Midwood isn't as safe as it might seem! Looks like this fellow has been going around scamming people all throughout the neighborhood! What a jerk! Roar!
I guess one of the reasons Midwood is so safe is that it is a purely residential neighborhood with several different neighborhood watch groups. First is the Nottingham Block Watchers who, like their name suggests, are all about giving back to the rich community members of Midwood! Then there is a local Jewish Shomrim that also patrols the area. With all this security Midwood is pretty much locked down! I better be careful! Roar!
Roar... Maybe all of this wasn't such a good idea after all...


1 comment:

  1. WE'RE LOOKING FOR LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete