Friday, September 10, 2010

T-Rex goes down the Rabbit Hole!

Roar! Last night I went over to the new Galapagos Art Space in DUMBO to see the latest performance by the Box Full of Wasps theatre group! It was called Alice, Live From the Rabbit Hole and was sort of their own take on what a cabaret floor show would be like if it took place in Wonder Land! I'm not sure what Lewis Carrol would have thought of it but it sure was cool!
Here is one of the big musical numbers that took place in the show! It featured all of the Alices dancing for the Queen of Hearts! She really loved it! Roar!
Later on there was a romantic slow dance where everyone in the audience participated! I sure wish Giraffe had been able to come with me. Here is another one of the Alices dancing with the Mad Hatter! It turned out today was also his un-birthday, which was really strange because it turned out to be my un-birthday too! What are the chances of that!?
Here I am with Alice number 1! She was also the best Alice! Roar!
One of the the strange things about the new Galopagos Art Space is that Allison Harvard, one of the past competitors on America's Next Top Model, is a waitress there! Giraffe loves that show! She was really nice and let me take a picture with her to show Giraffe!

Overall, Alice Live at the Rabbit Hole was really awesome! The new Galapagos Art Space is really cool and Box Full of Wasps are a great theatre group. I can't wait to see what they come up with next! Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment