Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tea-Rex says it's PARTY TIME!

Roar! Today was such a nice day out I invited all my friends over for tea. It was such a great party!
Here we are up on the roof of my apartment building. We're having Four Red Fruits tea with strawberry wafers for a Five Fruit Combo! The wafers were a big hit with and everyone ate their fill. Roar!
Look how cute Giraffe is with her tiny tea cup. I love it when she can come up to visit!
This is my colleague Hippo. He and I have worked together on a couple of films. He also loves Wafers! Roar!
Mr. Tusks brought his friend Ronnie the Rhinoceros. Ronnie is a really cool guy, he told us about his time in both Africa AND Asia. He's been all over the world! Now he lives with Mr. Tusks down at Gerritsen Beach. 


Bao Bao also came over for tea. He enjoyed the For Red Fruits but claimed it was still inferior to a good long-jing tea. Oh, Bao Bao!
Care for more tea, anyone?
Ugg... I think Hippo had too many wafers! And Mr. Tusks drank a little more tea than he could handle.
Giraffe and I were both feeling pretty wiped out after all the tea and wafers. Those five fruits sure pack a wallop! Roar!
The only ones who were able to handle their tea were Bao Bao and Ronnie the Rhinoceros. Despite this embarrassing end to the tea party everyone had a great time. Roar!


No comments:

Post a Comment